Medium: Complete set of eight etchings and engraving
Dimensions: Each approximately 357 x 407 mm. 14 x 16 in.
Reference: Paulson 132-139
1. Paulson 132, fourth state of four
2. Paulson 133, fourth state of five
3. Paulson 134, third state of three
4. Paulson 135, third state of three
5. Paulson 136, first state of three
6. Paulson 137, second state of three
7. Paulson 138, fourth state of four
8. Paulson 139, second state of three
Provenance: The Print Room, London; 1998 to Herbert M. Schiller, M.D.
Impression: Very fine, uniform set
Condition: Excellent apart from minor flaws in the wide margins that show small wormholes, some scuffing, and a few light stains